Academic Framework Subcommittee - September 28, 2015
ARIZONA STATE BOARD FOR CHARTER SCHOOLS
1616 West Adams Street, Suite 170
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
The Board's meeting room is located in the State Land Department building.
Access open parking east of the church on the southeast corner of 16th Avenue and Monroe
and in the visitor parking on the northwest corner of 16th Avenue and Monroe.
Monday, September 28, 2015
- Roll Call
- Academic Performance Framework - Presentation, discussion and possible action on revisions to the Board’s Academic Performance Framework and Guidance document with consideration of the following as they relate to the methodology for calculating FY 2015 and FY 2016 academic dashboards:
- Student Growth Percentile Bottom 25% and Improvement for Alternative high schools
- A-F Letter Grade State Accountability System
- Weights for individual measures to calculate overall ratings
- Call to the Public – This is the time for the public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not specifically identified on the agenda. Therefore, pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.01(H), action taken as a result of public comment will be limited to directing staff to study the matter, responding to any criticism, or scheduling the matter for further consideration and decision at a later date.